PROCUREMENT OFFICER – IQUITOS
The requirements/descriptions for the job are:
• Procurement officer with technical background – has knowledge with electrical equipment, electro – mechanical equipment / mechanical equipment / civil material.
• Has knowledge with logistic – supply chain, deliveries from Lima to Iquitos.
• Good English speaking and writing.
• Computer skills – excel, word and office programs.
• Locating and identifying new suppliers in Peru + certification for the local suppliers QA.
• Management and coordination of purchasing activities with relation to cost, delivery and quality, optimal for companys needs.
• Negotiating supply agreements.
• Ability to perform market research.
• Implementation of local procurement process.
• Providing comparison of different quotations from different suppliers.
• Daily communication with Ltd procurement department.
• Issuing Purchase order, management and supervision for the procurement process.
• Monitoring purchase process including approval of invoices.
• Providing weekly reports procurement & logistic to TM procurement and logistic department.
• Experience with ERP system in case we will decide to work with Priority in Lima.
• Desirable to have experience performing companies in the same field and / or related .
• The project will be implemented for a period of approximately one year but could be extended .
• The successful candidate must have availability to reside in Iquitos.
• according to the market remuneration it is offered .
Stakeholders as send your CV to (use el botón) , indicating case PROCUREMENT - IQUITOS , as well as your salary expectations and functions in detail.